Saint Mary of the Presentation is a Roman Catholic Church at 13 South Church Street, Mudgee, NWSW. The early church was built in 1857 by Father Callaghan McCarthy. His version included a church, sanctuary, and a sacristy.
The church was rebuilt between 1873–1876. The architect for the project Edward Gell. Contractor was Mr. Webb. The stone mason was Mr. Burns. The new church incorporated the pre-existing sanctuary and sacristy. A new body of the church was constructed. Foundation stone was laid 12/7/1873. The church was formerly opened on November 11, 1876. The spire was added in 1911.
The walls were brick with sandstone foundation. The building style was Victorian Ecclestical Gothic.