This hotel was located at the Caloosahatchee River near Pearl and Broadway Streets. It was a wooden two structure. There were wrap around porches. At the time of its opening, there was another hotel named the Wade Inn. The Hotel Three Oaks first opened for business in 1903. The original owner was Henry A. Lee. He was also the Alva Bridge tender.