This Catholic Church is located in Boca Grande, FloridaPrior to the construction of this church in 1949–1950, Roman Catholic services were held in local hotels. Chapel of Our Lady of Mercy was built due to a gift of Mrs. Gertrude Hill Gavin. The architect for the project was F. Burrall Hoffmann, Junior. The style was old Spanish Mission. The church is located at 240 Park Avenue, Boca Grande, Florida.