This building was constructed in 1926. It is located on the corner of Bridge Street and Hickpochee Avenue. It faces north. It is a 2 story buff colored brick structure. Building Style is Mediterranean Revival –Mission Revival Style. There is a north facing one story portico supported by thin columns and a second story balcolny. In the ne corner the is a high square block brick clock.
The contractor was Marshall Jackson. The architect was Edward Columbus Hosford.
The building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on November 8, 1990