Locally this this Victorian house was known as the Chadwick House. It is located at 121 N.6th Street, Fernandina Beach, Florida. It was built by a local mariner Captain Stephen Chadwick, in 1883. It is a Queen Anne style wood frame home. It is set on brick piers. It has been maintained through the years by the descendant of the Captain. It is located over 6 city lots in the heart of historic downtown.
The house features 3,332 square feet of space. There is a wrap around porch. There are ornate curved wood banisters, a working fire place, pine hard wood flooring, original windows.
Fernandina Beach is located on the north end of Amelia Island which is located in the Atlantic Ocean north and east of the Florida mainland.