The former chamber of commerce building in Sarasota was also known as the Blue Pagoda. It is located at U.S. 41 and Avenue of The Boulevard of the Arts. It was built in 1956. The architect was Victor Lundy. The building was notable for blue ceramic tiles on its roof. The roof is supported by curving wooden beams. The walls are glass. The building measured 30 x 60 feet. Constructions costs were $50,000.Former tenants include U.S. Masters Swimming.