The Sarasota School of Architecture was also known as Sarasota Modern. It occurred after World War 2 (1941–1966). It was located in Florida’s central west coast around Sarasota.
Members of the Sarasota School of Architecture included: Ralph Twitchell, considered the founder and his partner Paul Rudolph. These two men were architects of the Twitchell House, Healey Guest House, and Revere Quality House.) Other members included Gene Leedy (Garcia Residence), Tim Seibert (Hiss Studio, Seista Key Pavilion, Bayport Beach and Tennis Club, Bay Plaza, Cocoanut), Jack West (Nokomis Beach Pavilion, Sarasota City Hall, First Federal Savings and Loan Manatee), Victor Lundy (Warm Mineral Springs, Motel, Bee Ridge Presbyterian Church), William Rupp (McCulloch Pavillion, Riverview High School Umbrella House), Carl Abbott.