This structure is located at 239 Franklin Street, Glencoe, Illinois. It was built in 1913. The architect was Frank Lloyd Wright. It was originally built as a temporary home for Sherman and Elizabeth Booth while there permanent house was being built on 265 Sylvan Road also in Glencoe. The architect was Wright as well. The original location was 201 Franklin, Glencoe. It was moved to 239 Franklin in 1915 to 1917.