The McClugage Bridges are a pair of cantilevered Warren through truss bridges over the Illinois River on US 24/US 150 in Peoria. The two bridges carry four lanes of traffic. The east bound bridge was built in 1948. The west bound bridge was built in 1982.
The largest span measured 535.9 feet
The bridge length is 47438.8 feet
The deck width is 28.8 feet.