New Harmony Bridge is a four span riveted through truss toll bridge over the Wabash River on IL 14 at New Harmony, Indiana.
It was built in 1928 by the Big Wabash Bridge Company of Carmi as a toll bridge for $535, 796. In 1941, Congress established a 3 member panel (White County Bridge Commission to operate the bridge. Over the years, the devs on the bridge accumulated. Bridge was closed in 2007–2008. It was permanently closed in 2012.
Largest span was 299.8 feet
Total length was 2578.4 feet
Width was 20 feet
The bridge was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on October, 2007.