Another landmark building has sold in Evanston, Illinois as of 12/24/2019.
The Bradley House was designed by a Boston architect William Chase for Charles Bradley, a professor at Garrett Biblical Institute. It is located across the street from Northwestern University
Its style was described as pictoresque Tudor revival style. It was built in 1892
The house is a three story stucco structure with fanciful turrets and carved stone chimneys. The interior features coffered ceilings in the living room and wainscotting in the dining room and leaded glass windows throughout the house. There is a balcony on the second floor. There is a patio in the rear of the house.
In later years, the house served as Westminster House, a ministry for Northwestern students.
The building was updated in 2000, after the purchase of John Watrous and Sharon Kayfetz/Watrous. It was sold 6 years later to Beth and Gabriel Rodriguez. In 2013, Kenneth Green purchased the house.