This building is located at 3 North Elm Street in Three Oaks, Michigan. It was owned by Edward K. Warren. In 1858, he opened a dry goods store in Three Oaks. He developed the product feather bone as a replacement for whalebone stays used in women’s dresses. He opened a factory in Three Oaks to manufacture the new stays. In 1905, his company built a new office space at 3 North Elm Street. Warred hired architect George Allan to design the building as the headquarters for Warren Feather Bone Company.
The building is three stories high. It is rectangular in shape The style is Renaissance Revival . Two principal facades are orange brick and have limestone trim. Main facade is symmetrical with a broad , arched opening on the first floor. There are squared head windows on the second floor and round head windows on the third floor.