This building is located at 5948–5960 N. Broadway in the Edgewater Neighborhood of Chicago. It was built in the 1920’s as an upscale Chrysler Showroom for the North Broadway Auto Row. The architect was Richard Bernard Kurzon.
It features 20 foot ceilings with plaster and ornamental gold leaf. There are ornamental metal chandeliers. There are leaded glass arched windows. The exterior facade features ornamental terra cotta. The style was described as Venetian Gothic.
During the 1940’s–1950’s, the building housed the M.P. Masse Furniture Store. During the 1960’s–1970’s, it was occupied by the Chicago Art Galleries. This was an antique store and a decorative art auction house. This closed in 1976.
The next occupier of the building was the Broadway Bank. It was in this location until 2010. It was closed by the federal government because of financial irregularities. M B Bank was next at this location until 2014.
The building was designated an historic landmark by the City Council Commision on Chicago Landmarks