This building is a six flat apartment located in the West Ridge neighborhood of Chicago at 2044-2048 Farwell Avenue. It was built in 1928 for George Carlson and F. Anderson. The architect was Godfrey Carlson (a Chicago architect).
The building style is Spanish Baroque Revival. Few changes have been made during its history. It was listed in the National Register of Historic Places in 11/15/2003