The Liberty Theater is located in Vandalia, Illinois at 210 S. 4th Street. When in operation, it had one screen and 550 seats.
This theater opened in 1910 as the Dixie Theater. In the 1930’s, the building was renovated in the Art Deco style. The name was changed to the Liberty.
During its operations, it featured first runs and occasional live acts. The theater closed in 2008.