The Edison Theater was located at 1533 Hendry, Fort Myers. Opening date has been listed as 1920 or 1941 (the latter date is more likely.) It was operated by E.J. Sparks. This apparently was a division of Paramount Theaters. It had one screen. Its capacity was 800 seats. The style was streamline moderne–a branch of Art Deco. The theater was renovated into an office building in 1980. It is now used as a bank building for the Sannibel Capitava Bank.