This building is located at 1730 West Greenleaf Avenue Rogers Park, Illinois. It was built in 1912-1913 for the Jewel Laundry. The architects were Aroner and Somers. The builders were W. Rosenthal and Sons. The style is Prairie and Sullivanesque. The walls are brick with the front white glazed. Other occupants included Maya Romanoff Wallpaper and Textiles (until 2005) and the Etiopian Community Center.