The Logan Square Theater was located in the Logan Square neighborhood of Chicago at 2556 N. Milwaukee Avenue. It opened in 1913 . The architect was Horatio R. Wilson. When it opened, it was a vaudeville house.
It was acquired by the Lubliner and Trinz Chain and was converted to a movie venue. It had one screen and a seating capacity of approximately 1300 seats.
In 1934, after remodeling, it was renamed the Rio Theater. In 1949, it was renamed again the Mars Theater. The theater was demolished in 1968.