The Granville Theater was located at 6161 N. Broadway in the Edgewater neighborhood of Chicago. It operated for a short time between 1913–1915. The architect was S.N. Crowen. There was one screen and had a capacity of 299 seats. The owners were Harvey Wells, Homer Jones, and Joseph Tuohy.
After the theater closed, it was used as a real estate office. From the 1950’s to the 1990’s, it was used as Mann’s Draperies and Interiors. The building is currently used as a restaurant.