At 6610 North Sheridan Road in Rogers Park, at one time there stood a theater that was known as the North Shore. It opened in 1912. It was two stories and had one screen. The capacity was 446 seats. The owner was North Shore Amusement Company. The architects were Cornelius Ward Rapp and George Leslie Rapp. By 1927, the theater was no longer. The site was being used by a retail establishment. In 1966, the building was demolished and replaced with an apartment building.