The Sheridan Road Bridge crosses over the North Shore Channel and the Wilmette Pumping Station. It was constructed in 1910. The builder was unknown. Chief Engineer was G.M. Wilson. Chief Electrical Engineer was Edward Ellicott.
The bridge has 5 main spans. Main span length is 77 feet. Structure length is 210 feet. Roadway width is 46 feet. The bridge is concrete encased deck plate girder.