
Circus Train and Clown

Circus Clown and Equestrian Rider

Circus Equestrian and Camel

Same as above

Clown and Dancers

Dancers and Clowns

Circus Train and Clown

Circus Clown and Equestrian Rider

Circus Equestrian and Camel

Same as above

Clown and Dancers

Dancers and Clowns

Signage Zenith Building
The Zenith Building is located at 1390 Main Street in Sarasota. It was was sold to WMG Development in 2023 for $24 million.. Recently, in 2025, it was announced that the building as was slated to be demolished. It is to be replaced by an 18 story residential tower with the Waldorf Astoria name. A five story parking structure is also planned. The Zenith Building had been vacant for 2 years. Also to be demolished is an adjacent 4 story parking structure and a two story office building. The 2 story building will be replaced with a 3 story building with commercial and retail space.

2 Story office building
The announcement was made by Jebcare Company, WMG Development and Hilton. Current plans call for 86 private residences with 1 to 5 bedrooms and penthouses

2 story office building
The Zenith Building was built in 1972. The initial owner was Zenith National Insurance Company. In 2023, the building was bought by WMG Development.

Parking Garage

Parking Garage
Its exterior is concrete. Style is shed. It was designed by ODP.architects. Height is 12 stories. Space is 111,530 square feet. The building was an office tower.

Zenith Office Building

Zenith Office Building

Zenith Office Building

Passage from office building to Parking Garage

Ground View

Sign Silas W. Robbins House
The Silas W. Robbins House is located at 185 Broad Street, Wethersfield, Connecticut. It was built for Silas W. Robbins. He was the owner of a large seed business–Johson.and Robbins and Company.
The house was built in 1873. The architect was Silas W. Robbins. Style is second empire. The house was 2 full stories and limited living space on.a third floor.

Silas W. Robbins House
There is a mansard roof with slate shingles. There are currently 5 guest rooms, parlor room, tea room, and a dining room

Silas W.Robbins House
The House is Featured in the movie Christmas on Honeysuckle Lane

Silas W. Robbins House

Pacific Central Railroad Station, Vancouver

Calstock Viaduct
The Calstock Viaduct was built between 1904 to 1907. It carries a single track. railroad line over the Tamar River. It is the largest viaduct in Britain built with concrete blocks. 11,148 precast concrete blocks were used.
The structure is 120 feet tall and 800 feet long.It consists of 12 60 foot
.spans

Calstock Viaduct

Calstock Viaduc
The viaduct was designed John Lang, Richard Chris, and William Gooch Rave.

Calstock Viaduct

Calstock Viaduct

Calstock Viaduct

Calstock Viaduct

Calstock Viaduct

Monk House
2 story brick house probably designed Walter Chesterton.The style is Queen Anne. The house was originally constructed for lawyer Lendrum McMeans. He never occupied the building. He sold it to John Benning Monk. It was expanded in 1911 on a design of J. Cyril Owens.

Monk House

Monk House

Monk House

Monk House
The Sydney Harbor Bridge is a steel through arch bridge located in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. It spans Sydney Harbor from the central business district to the North Shore.
Under the direction of John Bradford of New South Wales.Department of Public Works, the bridge was designed and built by the Firm of Dorman Long. The bridge opened in.1932.

Sydney Harbor Brodge
It is the 11th longest spanning arch bridge in the world and the tallest steel arch bridge in the world at 440 feet from.top to water level.
The bridge carries: Bradfield Highway ,Cahill Expressway North Shore Railway Line, foot path cycleway.
Bridge statistics are as follows: length 3,770 feet; width 160 feet, longest span 1,650 feet, spans 1, lanes 8, railroad tracks 2.
The Bunker Hill Memorial was erected at the site of a Revolutionary War site in Boston. The fighting actually took place at Breed Hill.
The memorial is a granite one list constructed between 1825 to 1843.
The first person to suggest this memorial was William Tickner, a lawyer. In 1823, an organization called the Bunker Hill Monument Association was founded t0 raise money for.the project. In 1825, the association purchased a 15 acre site on the slope of Breeds Hill for the monument. Ultimately, the association sold a large amount of this land to help fund the project. Solomon Willard was given the task to design the memorial.
The cornerstone was laid on July 22,1825. Construction frequently was haulted over the years due lack of money. The capstone was laid 7/23/1842. Monument was dedicated on June 17, 1843.
Holly Michigan is a village located in Oakland County, MI. Its population is approximately 6,000. The historic buildings I will discuss in the next few posts include Hirst Hotel, Holly Union Depot, Holly Town Hall
The Holly Inn is a historic building located at 110 Battle Alley in Holly, Michigan. It was built in 1891 by John Hirst. The Inn was built to handle the flow of train passengers passing through Holly.
It is a 2 and one half story rectangular building. The exterior is red brick. The architectural style Queen Anne.
Over the years there were multiple owners. The building was destroyed by multiple fires. Eventually the building only functioned as a restaurant. Currently, the Inn is not opened.