
Pollyanna Inn Nokomis
The Inn was built in 1922. It was the site of an old turpentine camp stockade. It was located on Dona Bay.
The architect was Franklin O. Adams.It was built for Doctor Albee and his cousin in law Ellis Nash. It was constructed by William.Fletcher Rigby. The first hotel manager was Alexander Lightfoot.
Ultimately, the inn had 92 rooms. Architectural.style was Spanish Italian. The building was 3 stories. The walls were block.walls.and steel columns covered by white stucco.
The name was changed to Villa Nokomis due the development and expansion of the area by.Doctor Albee.

Hotels Villa.Nokomis