This was a little known theater located at 58 West Madison Street, Chicago. Originally, it was called the Casino Garden Theater. It was owned by Charles Weeghman. It was managed by Harry Fitzpatrick. It operated from 1910 to 1937. It had one screen. Its capacity was 400 seats. At some time its named was changed to the Casino Theater.
Currently, its former site is occupied by Chase Plaza.